Saturday, October 31, 2009

I took The Walk

Yesterday Hanson (Yes, MMMBop Hanson) came to New Orleans and hosted a walk for charity. Check out http://www.takethewalk.net/ for all the details about their cause and what they're doing. They've so far managed to walk one and a half times around the world through the combined efforts of everyone who has gotten involved.

After walking a mile barefoot together, they performed two songs for us.
















I didn't realize they were about to sing and I had just gotten to the table to fill out my card so that my mile would be counted and suddenly I'm right there, front and center, the only people between them and me were the people working the tables trying to organize everything. Needless to say it was an experience I'll never forget.

~Lindsay

5 comments: