Friday, March 6, 2009

SPRING FEVER


What a beautiful day today! 
The temperature actually shot up to 64 degrees! 
I ventured out in a SPRING JACKET! 
What an amazing feeling
 after the cold spell we've had!
For all intents and purposes though... 
we really experienced 
our first taste of spring 2 days ago. 
I joined neighbor Carrie 
and retired friends Hetty and Joanne
and took off on a bus trip to Philadelphia! 
Here we visited the largest flower show in the US!
The types of displays in the convention center 
were amazing.
They had everything from gondolas 
to opera singers.










2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a great day and the show was beautiful. I thought it was too dark but maybe that increased the "Bella Italia" mood. I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too Hetty! Much too crowded in the beginning, but still glad I went! Really an enjoyable day!!!

    ReplyDelete